Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Taylor Stevens Salon is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the Illinois Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation guidance.
Please make sure you have completed the COVID-19 Release Waiver prior to your arrival- If you have not completed prior, no worries we will have one available at check-in.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
Taylor Stevens Salon is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1) Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
2) Call or Text us at (847) 458-9990 when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the salon.
3) No one with a fever will be allowed to receive services. Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in.
4) Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
5) All team members and clients MUST WEAR MASKS. No exceptions. We can provide you one if needed.
6) We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
7) Clients will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
8) We will not be offering beverages at this time.
9) Stress relieving treatments like hand massages will not be offered at this time.
10) Our stations will be spaced 6 feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
11) Please come to the salon with freshly clean, dry hair. Our shampoo areas will be a no-talking to prevent the spread of germs.
12) No cash will be accepted. We accept credit/debit card payments and touch less tap to pay options.